The no-bake treats we bring you today are prepared in 1, 2, 3, and all dogs love them. Prepare the best homemade dog food recipes for your pup.
Our Top 3 No Bake Dog Treats
- Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats 🥜
- Chicken And Oats No-Bake Treats 🍗
- No-Bake Pumpkin Treats 🎃
Did you know that at Give a Sh!t we donate 10% of our profits to the Soi Dog Foundation? Your purchase saves the lives of puppies that live on the street.
1. Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats
We love this homemade peanut butter dog treats recipe because it takes just 5 minutes to prepare. Plus, if you have small children at home, you won't have to worry about them eating the dog treats. These cookies are also suitable for humans. But don't eat them all because they are for your pup.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Silicon form
How To Prepare Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Put the peanut butter with the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Melt the ingredients in the microwave. Take care that they don't burn.
- Mix well.
- Add the cinnamon and mix another time.
- Pour the mix into the silicon molds.
- Freeze two hours.
- Unmold the cookies and enjoy!
2. Chicken And Oats No-Bake Treats
Homemade dog treats don't have to be always sweet. In fact, it is recommended that your pups don't consume too many sugars.
- A piece of chicken.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
How To Make Chicken And Oats No-Bake Treats
- Chop the chicken into small portions.
- Cook the chicken until it's crispy.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- Mix the bacon with the coconut oil.
- Add the oats and mix again.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Make little balls with the dough.
- Leave them in the freezer for 1 hour and a half.
3. No-Bake Pumpkin Treats
Do you have leftover pumpkin purée? Don't waste it and prepare some delicious homemade no-bake treats for your pup. Of course, ideally, the pumpkin puree should not include added salt or sugar.
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: you can add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
How To Prepare No-Bake Pumpkin Treats
- Mix the pumpkin purée with the oats in a bowl.
- Add the honey and cinnamon and mix again until well combined.
- Grease your hands with some oil to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands and form balls.
- Place the balls in a bowl and take them to the freezer for 1 hour.
_________________________to stay update of our promotions._________________________
Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is safe for dogs unless it contains xylitol. This ingredient is extremely dangerous for dogs. So make sure the peanut butter you buy is xylitol-free. While peanut butter is safe for dogs, this doesn't mean that your furry friend can eat as much as he wants. Remember that it's a highly caloric food that can affect your pups' weight. Give occasional peanut butter treats.
Is Coconut Oil Safe For Dogs?
Experts maintain that coconut oil is safe for canine consumption as long as it is eaten in moderation and occasionally. However, some dogs may be sensitive to this ingredient and have stomach upset or diarrhea. In that case, immediately stop to consume and consult your trusted vet.
Should I Give My Dog Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is safe for dogs in small amounts. Consuming an excess of cinnamon could cause digestive irritations. Avoid dusting food with cinnamon to minimize possible discomfort.