Would you like to prepare homemade dog food with chicken? It is much easier than you think. Prepare the healthiest food for your dog in the comfort of your home. Discover a delicious recipe for dog food with chicken. Or more than one!
Homemade Dog Food With Chicken: The Best 4 Recipes!
- Chicken and rice for dogs 🥬
- Chicken and rice for dogs with an upset stomach 🍚
- Chicken feet for dogs 🍗
- Chicken jerky for dogs 🐔
_________________________Hopefully, you pick up your dog poop. If you need help with that, we got you covered by our 100% Home Compostable Dog Poop Bags._________________________
1. Best Chicken And Rice For Dogs
Chicken and rice for dogs is a recipe that you should know because dogs love it. In addition, you can cook just once for the whole family to eat!
- 1 pound of boneless chicken
- 1 cup of vegetables
- 1 cup of white rice
Preparation Of Chicken And Rice For Dogs Step-By-Step
- Heat water in a cooking pot.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Place the chicken in the pot and cook for 10 minutes, or until cooked. Remove from the water and reserve.
- Wash and chop the vegetables you have chosen, for example, spinach, pumpkin, and carrot.
- Heat water in a pot and place the rice inside.
- Add the pumpkin and carrot.
- Add the chopped spinach when the rice, pumpkin, and carrot are almost ready,
- Let cook until the spinach is tender, and add the chicken. You can put it in cubes or crumble it.
- Your rice with chicken for dogs is ready.
2. Chicken And Rice For Dogs With An Upset Stomach
Chicken and rice is a perfect recipe for dog food with chicken when your pup has an upset tummy! However, this recipe is slightly different from the previous one to protect your dog's digestive system and help him recover quickly.
- 1 cup of white rice
- 3/4 cup of boneless chicken
- Water, the necessary quantity
- A tablespoon of olive oil
Preparation Of Chicken And Rice For Dogs With An Upset Stomach
- Boil the water.
- Cook the rice according to the manufacturer's directions.
- At the same time, heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cut the chicken piece into small pieces so that it cooks faster.
- Sear the chicken in the pan on both sides.
- Remove the rice and reserve.
- Put new water in the pot and boil.
- Put the chicken pieces inside and finish cooking for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain both the chicken and the rice and mix them.
- Don't season the food. Remember that your dog is not feeling well in the stomach.
3. Chicken Feet For Dogs
Chicken feet can be beneficial for your dog. On the one hand, chicken feet contain glucosamine and chondroitin, two substances associated with good joint health.
On the other hand, they are crunchy and can help remove tartar from your pup's teeth. If your dog is overweight, avoid giving him chicken feet as they are highly caloric.
Note! Never give your dog chicken bones. However, the bones in chicken feet are crispy, so your dog can grind them with his teeth.
- Chicken feet, desired amount.
Preparation Of Chicken Feet For Dogs
- Remove the nails from the chicken feet. These can be difficult to digest.
- Put the chicken feet in your air fryer for 25 minutes, or the time indicated by your air fryer.
- To prepare chicken feet in the oven, cook them for 30 to 40 minutes on baking paper at 400ºF.
- You will need 24 hours to get your chicken feet for dogs in a dehydrator.
Check out: Best Frozen Dog Treat Recipes Step By Step
4. Recipe For Dog Food With Chicken: Jerky For Dogs
Chicken jerky is a fabulous treat for your dog and is also very easy to prepare at home.
- Boneless chicken, desired quantity
Chicken Jerky Preparation Step-By-Step
- Put the chicken pieces in the freezer for two hours apart to prevent them to stick together.
- Remove the prey from the freezer.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips. The thinner they are, the crispier they will be.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper and cook the chicken strips for 2 hours at low temperature.
Have you chosen your favorite recipe for dog food with chicken? We recommend you try them all because they are delicious, and your dog will love them.
_________________________to stay update of our promotions._________________________
What Can I Cook For My dog With Chicken?
The options are multiple. Some of the best recipes for dogs with chicken are:
- Chicken, rice and vegetables for dogs.
- Chicken and rice for dogs with an upset stomach.
- Chicken jerky.
- Chicken feet.
Can I Feed Chicken To My Dog Every Day?
Your dog can eat chicken every day since it is healthy meat with high-quality protein, ideally with vegetables or rice. Of course, remember that your dog should not eat raw chicken due to the risk of salmonella or bacterial infections.
Can I Feed My Dog Chicken And Rice Every Day?
Feeding your dog chicken and rice every day is not recommended. Rice is a cereal with astringent potential. That's why the excess consumption can contribute to constipation. Also, chicken and rice do not provide all the nutrients your dog needs. Therefore, you should also include vegetables in each dish.
Is Basmati Rice Good For Dogs?
Basmati rice is good for dogs as long as the consumption is moderate and cooked without salt or other seasonings. Mix it with red meat, or chicken, and vegetables to increase the nutritional potential of the dish.