Is your furry friend's birthday coming up, and do you want to prepare some delicious dog cupcakes? Then you can't miss the three cupcake recipes that we share with you below. They are simple to prepare, and they are delicious!
The best thing is that they are suitable for dogs and humans, that way, you can share this birthday treat with your 4-legged friend. Great, isn't it?
My 3 Favorite Pupcakes Recipes: How To Prepare Cupcakes For Dogs Easily
If you like to bake, you will have a lot of fun cooking these pupcakes. You can even invite your children. The more hands, the better! The result of these pupcakes recipes is perfect, and they are so, so delicious that you won't be able to avoid taking a bite.
1. Dog Cupcakes With Banana And Peanut Butter Flavor
What sounds good? To make these cupcakes you need a few ingredients. Of course, they are all dog-friendly...and human-friendly too!
Ingredients For 12 Big Muffins
- 4 tbsp peanut butter without Xylitol
- 4 tbsp oil, you can choose extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, or any other that you like
- 2 bananas
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- peanut butter, the quantity necessary
Note: It is very important that you verify that the peanut butter does not have Xylitol, since it is a dangerous substance for dogs. Read the labels!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. If you don't have any, use a little butter or oil and sprinkle with flour to prevent them from sticking.
- Mash the bananas.
- Put the oil, peanut butter, and honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the mashed bananas and stir until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix until it cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Fill each mold 3/4 full of batter.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a slice of banana.
2. Apple Cupcakes
This is one of the best pupcakes recipes because you only need 4 basic ingredients. Surely you have everything at home, so what are you waiting for to get to work?
Ingredients For 8 Dog Cupcakes
- 2 apples
- 12 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Wash the two apples well and cut them into squares.
- Place the cut apples in a large bowl and add the peanut butter, eggs, and baking powder.
- Mix well until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin tins up to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For decoration, wash the remaining apple, peel it and grate it.
- Take the apple to a hot pot and add the honey. Stir until the apple is cooked and caramelized.
- Place the cooked apple on top of the cupcakes.
You may be interested in: Easy Dog Cake Recipe Step By Step
3. Pumpkin And Carrot Cupcakes
If you like more options with vegetables, these cupcakes for dogs will delight everyone. They incorporate carrot and pumpkin, nothing healthier!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
For The Frosting
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Put the mixture in the muffin molds previously oiled. Fill no more than 3/4 of each mold.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- For decoration, mix the yogurt with the peanut butter and place a spoonful on each pupcake.
Which of these 3 easy cupcake recipes did you like the most? Enjoy your dog's birthday with these dreamy dog cupcakes.